AREAS OF FOCUS
Areas of Focus:
Adobe Creative Cloud
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dimension
- Capture, Spark, Comp, Sketch, Fresco
Advertising and Marketing
- Print and Digital
- Brand and Identity Development
- Logo Design
Website Concept and Design
HTML & CSS
Traditional, Digital and Vector Based Illustration
Photography, Photo Editing and Manipulation
Point of Purchase and Dimensional Design
Traditional Art Methods
- Painting - Acrylic, Watercolor, Gouache and Oil, Pyrography, Glass Etching & Origami
Individual and Group Art Classes
- Jewelry, Traditional Art, Origami
- Design Programs - Fundamental Awareness
- Current Marketing Plan Evaluation
- Business Planning and Identity Development
Adobe Creative Suite
Mac & PC Platforms
Opera PMS & ORS | Micros | Aloha
(From my previous life in Hospitality & Service Industries)
Ohio born and raised, playing with art supplies and programs is how I've spent most of my days. If you count the art work my Mom adored and praised, I have 3 decades of experience as an artist.
As a Graphic Designer, I've been working with clients for 16 years. And I've spent many years pursuing my love affair of all things artsy and creative. But, I have never, ever, spent a single moment bored, there are just too many things to create, new techniques to master and art supplies to "play" with.
If you or your affiliation is looking for an all encompassing artist/designer, look no further, I'm here to help you turn your visions into reality! No client is too big or too small and I always love a new creative challenge!
Looking for an artist or graphic designer? Are your a non-profit? Need a quote? Want to say hello? Contact me now!